Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Oh ok, I know who you are talking about... I have personally have no problem with that. We were all young and stupid at one time and this kid will eventually learn at the expense of his livestock (sadly). As for me I wouldn't vote to ban him as it will just limit the knowledge he will eventually seek out. However, the guy we are talking about really is starting to get annoying though, after I called him out on a certain post regarding a certain large powerhead that was recently released, he has been posting stupid stuff on a lot of my posts (that get deleted pretty quickly) .... he is still going on about it on the waaaahhh thread... sigh.

nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
oh ok, i know who you are talking about... I have personally have no problem with that. We were all young and stupid at one time and this kid will eventually learn at the expense of his livestock (sadly). As for me i wouldn't vote to ban him as it will just limit the knowledge he will eventually seek out. however, the guy we are talking about really is starting to get annoying though, after i called him out on a certain post regarding a certain large powerhead that was recently released, he has been posting stupid stuff on a lot of my posts (that get deleted pretty quickly) .... He is still going on about it on the waaaahhh thread... Sigh.

+1

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
James you and I are talking about the same person. Who deserves a ban.

I think the rest are talking about a certain Newbie who keeps asking questions without taking advice.
Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

I don't know who this newbie is... so he/she is not the person.

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oh ok, I know who you are talking about... I have personally have no problem with that. We were all young and stupid at one time and this kid will eventually learn at the expense of his livestock (sadly). As for me I wouldn't vote to ban him as it will just limit the knowledge he will eventually seek out. However, the guy we are talking about really is starting to get annoying though, after I called him out on a certain post regarding a certain large powerhead that was recently released, he has been posting stupid stuff on a lot of my posts (that get deleted pretty quickly) .... he is still going on about it on the waaaahhh thread... sigh.

What you did there, I see it.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Its a good thing this person has this site that is relaxed moderation wise. Reef Central and other sites would have banned him permanently ages ago. He has outright threatened people as well as follow posters around to put you this and you that comments. Again as stated, they get deleted pretty quick. He should stick with NJ sites, if theyll still have him.

Including myself we all joke on threads from time to time or disagree with or agree to disagree with people, but we also try to help- some(him mainly) does more hindering than helping. Unfortunately our crate of apples passed the rotten tree and one main one fell in.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
He definitely deserves a ban. I'm tired of his useless and often miss informative comments. On top of that he directly offended people I know and respect. This is a community of really kind and helpful people and he just doesn't fit. Unless it's me:smash:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
he would just change sn's and be here on another, the rules are way relaxed to other site's, shoot i got a warning for saying something wasnt what the seller posted it as on RC

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
he would just change sn's and be here on another, the rules are way relaxed to other site's, shoot i got a warning for saying something wasnt what the seller posted it as on RC

Unfortuantely your correct Rick- and if you ban his IP address others will be banned along with him because servers lump mutiple computers onto IP's so theres always a chance a quality person in his area will suffer as well. BUT- he does have a style about him that would get sniffed out after 2 posts and he would get slandered by most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: