Status
Not open for further replies.

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Oh ok, I know who you are talking about... I have personally have no problem with that. We were all young and stupid at one time and this kid will eventually learn at the expense of his livestock (sadly). As for me I wouldn't vote to ban him as it will just limit the knowledge he will eventually seek out. However, the guy we are talking about really is starting to get annoying though, after I called him out on a certain post regarding a certain large powerhead that was recently released, he has been posting stupid stuff on a lot of my posts (that get deleted pretty quickly) .... he is still going on about it on the waaaahhh thread... sigh.

118_I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
WOW an entire thread about me, I mean come on guys you gotta be kidding me. Educator you PMed me first remember???? And Jimmy I never threatened anyone ever on here, so I have no clue where that is coming from. And for some reason that very strict Reefcentral you guys talk about has never even flagged me or even sent me a warning. But I do have to say I feel special thanks guys.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The problem is jaa- is that AN EXTREME MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE on here all seem to have the same gripe with you and that is your attitude towards people and you can never admit your wrong when you are...

Theres a little saying- If 1 person has a problem with you- its probably them---if MANY have a problem with you it is almost certain that its YOU.

Should humble yourself a bit youd go far in life with people.

Last edited:

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I just wanted to add something and then Im done with it----

JAA- its isnt like this thread was started by a noob that just doesnt know how to take lets say constructive criticism or anything---it was started by a person thats been on this board for 5 goin on 6 years and has over 2,000 posts. Whats that tell ya?

Its just odd how sooo many people have no problem agreeing with the person.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
WOW an entire thread about me, I mean come on guys you gotta be kidding me. Educator you PMed me first remember????

I don't want to contribute at all to this thread getting closed so I will keep it civil, I do not like my integrity being questioned even by one whose is in serious jeopardy. You PM'd me on 10-23 after some thread you got erased where you were saying how you "never lied" on this forum. I posted something to the effect of "you forgot the MP60 thread already?" then in the same post about you needing mental help. I did post that first. But PM you? I didn't even reply to your PM until you posted on LaurieC's awesome build thread at 2 in the morning on halloween about me writing like a child and all these other stupid, unnecessary comments. That is when I replied back to you... saying that you didn't follow your own advice (the content of your first PM to me saying leave you alone). ChiefMcfz has all of these PM's because I sent them to him after you PMed me again on Halloween after I ignored the 1st one. I am tired of you and your harassment. Mods PLEASE ban this guy.
/endvent

-James

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The problem is jaa- is that AN EXTREME MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE on here all seem to have the same gripe with you and that is your attitude towards people and you can never admit your wrong when you are...

Theres a little saying- If 1 person has a problem with you- its probably them---if MANY have a problem with you it is almost certain that its YOU.

Should humble yourself a bit youd go far in life with people.
No I think it is a mix of things, One I tell it how it is, I don't sugar coat it. Just like now you accuse me of threatning someone, Yet when I asked who and when you can't even come up with a name or anything else. So when people point the finger at me(like you did in this thread) I'm gonna defend myself on it. When someone buys a coral for 30 bucks and I know where they got it and for how much, I'm gonna say something about it. If it offends you then just move on and don't comment. I do not go and comment on every thread on here, nor do I read every thread on here. I think you guys are making a mountain out of an ant hill. And yes people have PMed me with nasty comments, but thats when I just say something to them on a thread or about a post. Don't PM me and I will not respond to you. I think a few of you need to get some thicker skin. I didn't even read Educators post on here because the guy has sent me numerous pointless Pm's on here and I'm just tired of reading his pointless babble.

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I think you mean blabber :lol:

According to my Developmental Psych. Professor babble - is something that babies do, normally consists of the sounding out of long vowels and consonants... such as OoOoOo's and aAaAaAa's.

Unless I'm mistakenly interjecting here.. and you are in fact calling Educator a baby... ?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
No I think it is a mix of things, One I tell it how it is, I don't sugar coat it. Just like now you accuse me of threatning someone, Yet when I asked who and when you can't even come up with a name or anything else. So when people point the finger at me(like you did in this thread) I'm gonna defend myself on it. When someone buys a coral for 30 bucks and I know where they got it and for how much, I'm gonna say something about it. If it offends you then just move on and don't comment. I do not go and comment on every thread on here, nor do I read every thread on here. I think you guys are making a mountain out of an ant hill. And yes people have PMed me with nasty comments, but thats when I just say something to them on a thread or about a post. Don't PM me and I will not respond to you. I think a few of you need to get some thicker skin. I didn't even read Educators post on here because the guy has sent me numerous pointless Pm's on here and I'm just tired of reading his pointless babble.

Clearly you didn't read it. Not once did I PM you without it being a direct reply to a PM I received from you calling me names like a 5 year old. Mods have evidence of this, the deleted posts they have would show evidence of your prepubescent ways. Sorry , nice try, you have been caught lying before... like just today on PaulB's post about PMs. I hope you get banned and this site can go back to being informative without your self-righteous tactlessness.

James

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0

I didnt need to come up with a name jaa- what I do remember reading- and it was months ago was along the lines of when someone was getting on you you said come here to where I live and Ill show you how afraid I am- of whatever they said to you. I dont remember who it was again it was a long time ago- but I do remember it made you stick out as a wanna be bullying type- whether thats your nature or not I do not know but any adult can put 2 and 2 together thats a threat without actually saying youd harm someone. Its not worth explaining anything to you but again you try to twist words and such anyway to try to make you seem like the victim and the poster the one thats attacking you with"slander".

I really dont care but youre the one that many many people have read you getting out of line in multiple areas of discussion and its a miracle you havent been banned permanently yet in my eyes. You obviously dont act like this onreef central- because if you did they WOULD HAVE BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT BOOTED YOU.Your idea of not sugar coating it is talking down to and about people - from people on my job to you trying to shut me up with saying you knew guys in my vollie fire dept- like that was gonna back me down from telling you how I felt in whatever matter we were "discussing"- you cant take what you dish and you get very defensive but then say you dont care.

Last edited:

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow!!!! I don't post much on MR but I am on here from day to day reading and learning from everyone's experiences and expertise, and I must say that it is sad that this thread was probably the most visited and responded to all day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: